For those who are avid Disney fans, you will be pleased to hear that you can now send in your application for the Disney Moms Panel. Disney carefully selects those interested in being a part of their Panel once a year by reviewing the applications sent in my thousands of eager Disney fans.
Here are the questions in this year’s Moms Panel application:
1. Write the answer to this question as thought answering an actual question submitted to the Moms Panel, “Your Question: My family loves meeting the Disney characters at the Magic Kingdom Theme Park! I have a 10-year-old daughter who loves all the princesses, my 8-year-old son is all about Toy Story, and my husband and I grew up with the ‘classic’ Disney characters. What advice would you have for us to meet the most characters and get the best pictures?”
2. This question did not “count” on the questionnaire but they did as if you knew the significance of the number 189 in the Disney Parks.
3. Add a photo of you showing your Disney Side on a Disney Parks vacation.
4. Requested to know how many times you had been to Disney in the last 12 months.
5. Requested to know how you first learned about the Disney Parks Moms Panel.
6. What years (2008 – 2014) you have applied to the Panel.
That was it. Curious if you want to share your answer for number 2 above. I have already applied, so there is “no turning back now”. Remember, the company only takes in so many applications so if you plan on applying, do so quickly!
If you are planning a vacation to Disney in the near future, be sure to get a copy of the Disney Travel Journal to help you and your family document all of the fun of your vacation!
Best of luck to everyone!