It is Christmas in July. I know some of you might be thinking, “Why are we talking about Christmas when it is July?” Well the answer to that question is simple, July is 6 months out from December so now is the time to plan your trip for December. Most people say to start planning your trip at least 6 months out. So if you are planning on going to Walt Disney World now is the time to be thinking about what you want to do while you are there in December.
Going to Walt Disney World during the holidays is something spectacular to see. There is a festive mood every where and holiday decorations. If you have never been to Walt Disney World during the Holiday season, you should plan a trip to Walt Disney World during the month of December.
Here are some things to do at Walt Disney World during Christmas time.
- See the Candlelight Processional at Epcot.
- See the Osborn Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios.
- Go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom.
- See the different Christmas trees at the parks. Every park has a Christmas Tree.
- Resort hop and see the Resorts all decorated for Christmas.
- See Cinderella Castle all in twinkling lights.
Have you ever been to Walt Disney World near the holidays? A few years ago we went to Walt Disney World in December and found it to be wonderful. We enjoyed seeing Disney all decked out for the holidays. It was worth us going and we look forward to going back sometime during December.