Christmastime at Disney World is truly a magical time. Just like other times of the year there are many different things to see around Disney World that is specific to Christmas. Most people want to go to Disney during Christmas week, but if you can go any other time during December you might want to consider going then. The crowds are low and all the parks are decorated for Christmas. The resorts are all decorated and then there are specific attractions just for Christmas. So what exactly can you see and do while at Disney World for the holidays?
Here are some of the things you can see and do at Christmas time at Disney World:
- You can see Cinderella Castle all decorated in twinkling lights.
- You can attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom. This is an event that you need to buy a separate ticket for.
- See the Candlelight Processional at Epcot.
- See the Osborn Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios.
- See all the different Christmas tree’s at the parks. Each park has a different tree.
- Go see the different resorts. The resorts get all decorated and they are decorated with the theme of the resort in mind.
- See the Gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian.
If you have never been to Disney World to see all the Christmas decorations, you are missing something beautiful. I would encourage anyone to at least plan a trip to Disney World at Christmas time at least once.
Have you ever gone to Disney World at Christmastime?