Disney announces Late Summer and Fall Discounts
Disney announced a Free Delicious Deal (Dining Discount) on 4/24/17.
Your family can get a FREE dining plan when they purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel and ticket with a Park Hopper® or Park Hopper Plus Option Aug. 21-Sept. 30, Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27, Dec. 8-23, 2017. Limited time offer.
Here are the highlights:
With this offer, your family can enjoy distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities – including early access to Disney FastPass+ planning, Extra Magic Hours, complimentary Resort transportation, standard parking and entertaining amenities!
When your family stays at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, they get the Disney Dining Plan with a variety of delicious dining options! When your family stays at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney Moderate Resort, they get the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan that allows them to enjoy a quick bite!
- Package includes: Room, Theme Park Tickets, and Dining Plan
- Ticket Requirements: Minimum 2 day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
- The offer has limited availability, with exclusions.
Excludes the following room types and Disney Resort hotels:
- Campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows, Disney’s All Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Additional exclusion for Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27 and Dec. 8-23, 2017: Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Here are some fun new attractions and activities to look forward to…
- Breakfast with Rapunzel & Flynn Rider at Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno
- Rivers of Light nighttime show at Animal Kingdom
- New land at Animal Kingdom, Pandora – The World of Avatar
- New fireworks at the Magic Kingdom, “Happily Ever After”
- Miss Adventure Falls at Typhoon Lagoon
- Elephant Viewing Experience at Animal Kingdom
- BB-8 at Hollywood Studios starting this spring
- New dining experiences at several resorts and at Disney Springs
- Doc McStuffins Meet & Greet at Animal Kingdom
Ready to plan your Disney World vacation? Contact Penny
Penny enjoys helping others plan their Disney vacations (click to find out how she can help your family) and writing about how her family enjoys their Disney vacations at AdventureswithTravelMoms, ScoutingWDW.com & TheDisneyMoms.com
“Born and raised in the south, I now live in central New Jersey. My days are filled with homeschooling, reading, and ministry work. My son and I are active members of our local church and enjoy camping with the Boy Scouts of America.
We believe everyday is a day to celebrate and if you visit our kitchen, you will find us putting sprinkles on everything from pancakes to ice cream! Between baseball games and scouting trips, we enjoy dreaming about our next Disney vacation.”