Disney’s Free Dining offer is one of the most anticipated offers of the year. If your vacation dates and resort choice line up with the offer details, the savings can be fantastic!
Here’s what you need to know about this year’s Free Dining Offer:
- Select dates August, September, late November and December
- There are no October dates and no early November dates available in this offer.
- Select resorts – as in not all of the resorts are included – in fact, the list of resorts eligible are minimal compared to years past – so try to be flexible in your desired resort choice.
- Minimum night requirement – 4-night length of stay
- Minimum ticket requirement – 4 day ticket with Park Hopper
- Free plan is based on resort category – Deluxe & Villa Resorts = Disney Dining Plan, Moderate & Value Resorts = Quick Service Dining Plan
Ready to plan a delicious adventure for the whole family? Let’s connect today!
Penny enjoys helping others plan their Disney vacations (click to find out how she can help your family) and writing about how her family enjoys their Disney vacations at ScoutingWDW.com & TheDisneyMoms.com
“Born and raised in the south, I now live in central New Jersey. My family delights in homeschooling, book club, and ministry work. My son and I are active members of our local church and enjoy camping with the Boy Scouts of America.
We believe every day is a day to celebrate and if you visit our kitchen, you will find us putting sprinkles on everything from pancakes to ice cream! Between baseball games and scouting trips, we enjoy dreaming about our next Disney vacation.”