– Official Copperhead Movie Poster hand signed by Director/Producer Ron Maxwell (Gettysburg, Gods and Generals) (27 X 40)
– The Copperhead Official Companion Book [Author: Harold Frederic]
– Movie Theater Cash [Valid for 1 Movie Admission]
If you have not heard about this upcoming blockbuster, it will be a Civil War movie unlike any you’ve seen before. Copperhead, a film for the whole family, opening in theaters June 28!
Did you know that this year marks the 150 year anniversary of the Civil War & The Battle of Gettysburg?
We were all taught about the Civil War in school, but how much do we really know about the challenging stories of the brave families during the era? Mothers, fathers, and children all experienced intense hardship as family members left to fight in combat. 150 years later the timeless stories of families affected by war still remain especially pertinent.
Commemorate the 150 year anniversary & keep your kids learning during the summer by catching Copperhead, a Civil War movie the whole family can watch together and talk about!
From director Ron Maxwell, (Gettysburg, Gods and Generals) Copperhead is unlike any other Civil War movie. Far from the Virginia battlefield, it’s the exciting story of Abner Beech (Billy Campbell), a peace-loving but stubborn dairy farmer in upstate New York. He detests slavery, but opposes the war for the sake of the “union.” Abner is neither a Yankee nor a Rebel. He is a Copperhead. This is an extraordinary story of family and community. Learn more: http://www.copperheadthemovie.com
To get signed up to WIN the Movie pack, you must complete one of the following:
• Test Your Civil War Knowledge TRIVIA! – Are you a history buff? Love historical speeches, figures, and places? Transport yourself back to the time of the Copperheads and take the trivia to test your Civil War knowledge. (See TRIVIA app below) Choose your answer before time runs out! Post your results in the comments section.
• Like our Facebook page at http://Facebook.com/meetthemagic
• OR if you already follow our Facebook page, post the contest (leaving a comment that you did so) on your Facebook wall.
The winner will be announced after the close of the contest at midnight of June 9, 2013. Best of luck to you!