This fall, Disney Cruise Line® will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. You can still get onboard and take advantage of a great lead rate—plus, receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.
Rates for a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruise start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).
Book a Disney Wonder® sailing and receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom—and receive half-off deposit if booked through July 31, 2013.
- Valid on most 7-night sailings from Sept. 28 – Nov. 16 and Nov. 30 – Dec. 7, 2013
- Must mention booking code WON at time of booking
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T – 11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- See Disney Cruise Line website for cruise details and applicable Terms and Conditions
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable
To get this deal you must book through Kristen here! Remember to book soon!
And if you plan on heading on a Disney Cruise, be sure to check out this post on Fish Extenders for even more fun while onboard!