If you have not heard, it has happened! Disney has now increased their price of a day in the Magic Kingdom to over $100! This is for a single day ticket’s entrance to the Magic Kingdom theme park only, leaving the other park’s admission price at $97. This price increase marks the first time that Disney has pushed their price of admission over $100 per day. If you think that that price is too high, remember that the per day price of admission decreases if you stay and go to the parks for additional days.
Here is an example of a great way to reduce that price with Best of Orlando:
- 3 Day Base Ticket for an Adult – $272.50/3 Days = $90.83 per Day (Price at Disney’s Gate is $291.81.)
- 5 Day Base Ticket for an Adult – $291.50/5 Days = $58.30 per Day (Price at Disney’s Gate is $323.76.)
- 10 Day Base Ticket for an Adult – $342.00/10 Days = $34.20 per Day (Price at Disney’s Gate is $377.01.)
As you can see, you can really save money off of the daily ticket price per day depending on your length of stay. Remember, those tickets listed above are the Base Tickets meaning you have 14 days from the date of first use to utilize the rest of the days of fun on your ticket.
To get your tickets from Best of Orlando so you can save on your tickets, follow these steps:
- Click here to head to the Best of Orlando.
- Choose the ticket of choice.
- For quick delivery, have the tickets can be emailed directly to you!
There has also been discussions of the non-expiration tickets bring removed from sales from D