Do you love to read or know someone who does, then this simple craft project would make a great gift.
What you need:
- clear contact paper (optional)
- scrapbook paper
- hole puncher
- Take your scrapbook paper and scissors and cut out your bookmark to the size you want.
- If you are using clear contact paper to cover your bookmark, then cut 2 pieces a little bit bigger than your bookmark. Peal paper backing off and apply to one side of the bookmark. Then repeat for the other side. Cut around the bookmark to get rid of any contact paper.
- Punch hole in the top of the bookmark.
- Put ribbon through punched hole then tie a knot in the ribbon so that the ribbon stays put.
- You are finished. Gift your newly made bookmark or go get a cup of coffee and start reading your favorite Disney book.