Legoland in Florida has made an announcement that they will be having a party that is brick-tastic and kid-centric to celebration New Year’s Eve! Parents and kids alike will love that the one-night-only party is included with all forms of park admission! The theme park is located in Winter Haven, Florida and will be opening on December 31, 2016 at 10 a.m. and partying until 8 p.m.
Here are the highlights…
- Bump it, shake it, move it and groove it during a kid-friendly dance party from 5-7 p.m.
- At 8 p.m., join us in the Pirates’ Cove stadiums or on the grass lawn in between as we count down to 2017 with our giant LEGO® “brick drop”!
- Then end the year with a bang — make that lots and lots of bangs! — as the skies above Lake Eloise explode with color and sound during a spectacular fireworks show to close out the night. Pick up a free pair of LEGOLAND viewing glasses to see an awesome LEGO “surprise in the skies” with each burst!
Here are some fun activities and entertainments to look forward to in the park:
- Live performances of classic holiday music by the LEGO Brickettes
- Storytelling with Mrs. Claus
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier
- Great family photo ops with our giant Christmas tree made out of thousands of LEGO and DUPLO® bricks, and a life-size LEGO sleigh and reindeer
- Scavenger hunts in MINILAND USA and DUPLO Valley with a chance to win LEGO prizes
- A fun competition to build a holiday creation out of LEGO bricks
- A live, holiday-themed stage show starring the LEGO Friends in Heartlake City
It’s an all-day party where everything is awesome!
Meanwhile, if you want the ultimate experience, consider making a reservation for our all-new Fireworks Dessert Party, a Premium Upgrade available to everyone. Guests will enjoy an interactive dance party with LEGO characters and satisfy their sweet tooth with a delicious assortment of desserts before watching the fireworks show over Lake Eloise from an exclusive VIP viewing area. Plus, every family will receive a photo with the characters and each child will leave with a special LEGO Minifigure.
The dance and dessert party takes place nightly from Thursday, Dec. 29 through Saturday, Dec. 31 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at the historic Magnolia Mansion inside the theme park, with the fireworks following at 8 p.m. The cost is $75 per person plus tax, and does not include park admission or parking.