When traveling to the Walt Disney World Resort you have made your must do list of rides, your suitcase is loaded and you even have a back pack ready for the parks. Here are a few items that you might not think you need to pack but won’t regret that you did.
1. Triple Antibiotic Ointment: Great for foot boo boos and other ouchies
2. Aspirin or Ibuprofen: For the kids and the adults. You never know when a headache or pain might hit
3. Plastic Wrap or Baggy for phone: You never know when a rain storm will pop up. You will also need it on Kali River Rapids or Splash Mountain
4. Two pair of Sneakers: You never know when the rain storm will hit and you want to make sure that you keep the second pair in the room to wear the next day.
5. Cinch backpack containing medicine bag with all those necessities (inhaler, band aids, ibuprofen, TAO, Cortizone-10, Pepto, etc etc). zip lock bags, trader pins, extra socks and rain poncho.
6. Change of clothes for the little ones
7. KT tape for those sore muscles and joints
8. Plus blister pads/Moleskin
9. Dry fit socks
10. Propel or Crystal Light packets that you can use in water bottles
11. Baileys to perk up our coffee in the mornings (Since your on vacation;-)
12. Baby Wipes: They are great for a quick clean up for an adult or a child