Walt Disney World has released their “Free Dining” promotion for next year!
Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Kidani Village
The ‘Play, Stay, Dine and Save’ promotion adds the Disney Dining Plan to your Magic Your Way vacation package for free. The promotion is now available for Disney Visa Cardholders and will be available on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 for the general public. The package is valid for most nights January 5 – March 5, 2014 and requires a minimum of 3-night stay.
Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Disney Value Resort will receive the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan for free. Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa will receive the basic Disney Dining Plan for free. Guests may upgrade for the difference in cost.
Disney’s Art of Animation, Disney’s Grand Floridian Villas and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campgrounds are excluded from this promotion.
- Gratuities and alcoholic beverages are excluded from the package.
- Some table service restaurants may not be included in the Disney Dining Plan. Seating at some restaurants may be limited or not available at time of booking.
- “Free Disney Dining” requires booking a Magic Your Way vacation package with a minimum of three-night hotel stay at an official Walt Disney World resort (at the non-discounted room rate) and minimum of a two-day base theme-park ticket.
- Magic Your Way packages can be booked for a maximum of 14 days. However, theme-park tickets can only be purchased for a maximum of 10 days.
- Guests must book the “Free Disney Dining” with their Disney Visa Rewards Card and use their card and a minimum deposit to secure their reservation if booking.
- Everyone staying in the same room must be on the same Disney Dining Plan. Children (ages 3-9) must order from the children’s menu when available. Guests ages 10 and above are considered adults and children under the age of 3 years are not eligible for the Disney Dining Plan. However, they may eat for free off an adult’s plate or at a buffet.