Here are the details from the email:
In celebration of the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, you are invited to an hour-long Luau experience and presentation that will transport you to paradise with Polynesian entertainment, complimentary appetizers and a tropical beverage. You will also be introduced to the fantastic world of vacations available through Disney Vacation Club. Afterwards, take a tour of the newest and largest Deluxe Studios at Walt Disney World® Resort and the spectacular, over-the-water Two-Bedroom Bungalows. A Disney Vacation Club Guide will also be available to answer any questions you may have about your future vacation needs.
Date: July 6, 2015
Time: 5:00pm, Please arrive promptly at 4:45pm for check-in.
Location: Luau Cove at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort,
Locationi: 1600 Seven Seas Dr., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
I have previously been through DVC presentations and was worried about whether the presentation would take longer than I was wanting. However, this presentation included the following:
- Meet at 5:00 at the Luau Cove
- Sat at a table close to the stage. The food was already on the table. Each party received one drink which I can guarantee you had no alcohol in them. The food included many of the items found at the Disney Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show such as barbeque sandwiches, sushi and salad.
- The Luau show began including dancing by the Luau Cast Members. This went on for about 10 minutes.
- The DVC Cast Members presented some information about being a DVC owner.
- A second show was made by the Luau Cast Members including Hulu and fire knife dancing.
- After being there for about 45 minutes, we headed to see the DVC rooms at the Polynesian Resort, then the Bungalows.
- Following, we were invited to leave or meet with the DVC Cast Members for additional information on becoming a DVC owner.
The entire presentation and showing lasted an hour and a half and did not include any high pressure. It was definitely worth the time and was great to get to see the Bungalows! If you have the opportunity, you should take advantage.