Top 5 best attractions for children – voted for by children!!!
Walt Disney World has such a huge array of rides and attractions that is is very difficult to limit yourself to a small number. But say you were only able to visit each park once, with a small child/children, would’t it be a good idea to pick the 5 ‘best’ things to do?
This Top 5 compilation has been contributed to by 2 three year olds, one four year old, one five year old, one six year old, two eight year olds and one nine year old.
5. Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
3. It’s a Small World
2. Princess Fairytale Hall/Mickey Town Square Theater
1 .Barnstormer/Big Thunder Mountain (Barnstormer for under fives)
5. Disney Junior – Live on Stage
4. Voyage of the Little Mermaid
3. Honey I shrunk the Kids movie set adventure
2. Beauty and the Beat – Live on Stage
1. Toy Story Mania
5. Innoventions (especially Great Piggy Bank Adventure)
4. Spaceship Earth
3. Kidcott stops
2. Character Spot
1. The Seas with Nemo and Friends/Turtle talk with Crush
5. Affection Section
4. Character greeting trails – Adventurers Outpost and Camp Minnie Mickey
3. The boneyard
2. Finding Nemo – the musical
1. Festival of the Lion King
The most important thing we found with our daughter (2 years and 9 months) was to let her do what she wanted (within reason of course) (by curci). And we often found that was playing in the water or play areas and meeting characters rather than rides and attractions all the time.
Let us know what your children’s top attractions and rides are at Walt Disney World.