If you are a first time traveler to Walt Disney World, or haven’t been in some time, it may be difficult to decide which attractions to use your fastpasses on now that WDW offers fastpass selections in advance. I have listed our top fastpass selections for each park. Those staying at one of the many Disney Resorts are able to make their selections 60 days in advance and Annual Pass holders can make their selections 30 days in advance. All other guests will make their selections after entering the park.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – This family friendly roller coaster is the newest addition to the Magic Kingdom and it is not to be missed. See video below.
- Peter Pan – This magical journey through neverland has a new queue that makes waiting more bearable but having a fastpass is definitely the way to go.
- Splash Mountain – You don’t want to get stuck in the Brer Patch for too long. Waits for this ride are always long especially during the summer months.
- Alternative fastpasses – If the rides listed above are not on your list, other attractions that have longs lines are Princess Fairytale Hall Frozen Meet, Enchanted Tales with Belle and Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin.
- Test Track – Design your own car and then put it to this test on this fast moving ride.
- Meet the Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot – If you have not met Mickey and his gang this is the perfect opportunity to do so. It is rumored that Baymax will be joining this meet & greet as well.
- Mission Space – Blast off into outer space with this simulator. While this ride is not for those prone to motion sickness lines can still be quite long.
- Toy Story Mania – Try your luck at these fun carnival games featuring your favorite characters from Toy Story. This ride is currently under construction but will remain open to entertain the young and the young at heart.
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – If you dare to step into the Twilight Zone then a fastpass is recommend as this is one of the most popular rides in the park. See video below.
- Star Tours – Be part of a galatic battle in a galaxy far far away. This ride has recently been updated and has different battles to experience.
Animal Kingdom Park
- Kilimanjaro Safari – Experience an African wild game preserve when you enter Kilimanjaro and get an up close look at some of Africa’s favorite animals.
- Expedition Everest – This roller coaster will thrill you as you rise to the top of Mount Everest, but beware you may encounter a Yeti!
- Kali River Rapids – If you don’t mind getting wet (and I mean soaked) this ride will cool you off in a hurry. You may want to keep your shoes and socks someplace dry so you won’t have to walk around with wet feet all day.
- Alternative fastpasses – A good use of a fastpass if you are not interested in the rides listed above is Dinosaur and the Character Meet at the Disney Adventure Outpost.